Think+ events are excellent opportunities to invite your friends to learn about becoming Energy Advisors and to experience the excitement building around Think+.
As an extra reward for attending key Think+ events, we’re excited to announce Think+ Event Attendee Promotions, available to those who register and attend the following events:
While the New England Regional Event has already taken place, you can still qualify for these powerful promotions by registering and attending our New Jersey Think Community Solar Launch Event coming up this Sunday, November 19th.
For full promotion details and eligibility requirements read on below or watch the replay of the announcement from Think+ SVP, Brad Tayles.
Event Attendee Promotion Announcement Replay
Event Promotion: Double Mentor CAB's
- Energy Advisors who check-in at the event registration
- Guests who check-in and enroll by EOD Tuesday following the event
- Important Dates:
- Nov 11th Event: Enroll by Nov 14th
- Nov 19th Event: Enroll by Nov 21st
- Double Mentor Bonuses for Electric Customers:
- Enroll between Nov 11th – Dec 31, 2023
- Become CAB Qualified by Jan 15th
Note: FEC and Band 0 customers are not eligible for double mentor bonuses
Event Promotion: Double Rank Advancement Bonuses (RAB's)
Energy Advisors who check-in at registration for the event OR guests who check-in and then subsequently enroll before the end of day Tuesday following the event. This means if the guest attends the Sat, November 11th event and checks in at registration, they must enroll by EOD Tuesday November 14th.
If the guest attends the Sun, Nov 19th event & checks in at registration, they must enroll by EOD Tuesday, Nov 21st
For all eligible participants, they will be paid a double Rank Advancement Bonus if they rank up to Regional Energy Advisor Senior Energy Advisor or Director from November 1st thru Dec 31st
You’re invited to the New Jersey Community Solar Launch & Regional Event Recap
Join us in New Jersey on Sunday, November 19th for a year-defining experience as we convene with Think Energy Executives, Top Leaders, and Energy Advisors for the launch of Think Community Solar in New Jersey. This event will be packed with insightful instruction, invaluable education, opportunities to connect with the Think+ community.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn from the Best: Immerse yourself in a knowledge-packed environment where Think+ Top Leaders will share their strategies, insights, and success stories. Gain valuable tips and tricks that can take your business to new heights.
- Inspiration and Motivation: Our lineup of keynote speakers will ignite your passion and drive to succeed. Discover how to overcome challenges, set ambitious goals, and achieve the success.
- Community: Connect with like-minded individuals who share your vision and ambition. Build powerful relationships that can open doors to new opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations.
- Cutting-Edge Tools: Discover innovative strategies and explore the latest tools and technologies available to you as an Energy Advisor.
- Take Control of Your Future: Whether you’re just starting your Think+ journey or looking to revitalize your business, this event can provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to achieve success.
Don’t wait to seize this opportunity to join us at the NJ Think+ Community Solar Launch & Regional Recap Event. Early bird pricing of $19.99 is available for a limited time, so secure your ticket today and take the first step toward a brighter future.
Remember, your success is just one decision away. Make the decision to invest in yourself and your business by attending this game-changing event.
– Senior Director, Brendan Kenny
– Senior Director, Lisa & Jim Kenny
– Senior Director, Diana & Tony Procopio
Marriott Saddle Brook: 138 New Pehle Ave 07663
Sunday, November 19th
- 8:00AM Registration Opens
- 10:00AM – 1:30PM Session 1
- 1:30PM – 2:30PM Lunch Break
- 2:30PM – 5:00PM Session 2
- 6:00PM – 8:00PM Special Dinner
- For SEA’s & Above, and REA’s who personally enroll another REA
- $19.99 – Tuesday, November 7th (Expired)
- $29.99 – November 8th – November 19th