When you’re on a hot streak, stay at the table. (Great advice for expanding the reach of Think Community Solar, pretty terrible advice for Vegas.) Our big bet on Community Solar paid off in February, and we’re going to double-down on Think+ every time.
That’s why we’re extending the period for you to earn extra points toward Rank advancement when you enroll certain Community Solar customers.
This is a great way to build your personal Think+ business while also matching customers with sustainable energy sources through the solar projects we’re teaming with. Everyone benefits.
Here are the details:
NEW Promotion Period: March 1 – March 31, 22024
Which customers qualify?
New York Utilities:
- LMI accounts will be 2 points
- Non-LMI accounts will be 1 point
- CMP will be 2 points
- Versant will be 4 points
New Jersey Utilities:
- JCPL LMI accounts will be 4 points
- PSEG & ACE LMI accounts will be 3 points
- All Non-LMI accounts will be 2 points
- LMI accounts will be 3 points
- Non-LMI accounts will be 2 points
- Think+ reserves the right to disqualify Community Solar customers who are moved to Active status after being allocated to a solar project, and do not pay their monthly bill(s) in full and on time.
- Points earned in the February and March Rank Up promotion for Community Solar will not match or equate to the points allocated or available to earn within the 2024 Incentive Trip “Points for Personally Enrolled Customers.”