Get Ready to Make the Most of Your New England Regional Event Experience
Excitement is building as we approach the 1st Think+ New England Regional Event at Foxwoods Resort & Casino on Saturday, November 11th!
While the New England Regional Event is officially sold out, there will be a recap of the major announcements provided on the November State of the Company Address at 8PM EST, Nov. 13th. In addition the New Jersey Think Community Solar Launch Event is coming up on Sunday, Nov. 19th where we’ll be share many of the NE Regional announcements as well as all the details you need to make the most of the launch of Think Community Solar in New Jersey.
For those who have already secured their ticket, we can’t wait to welcome you for a day filled with exciting announcements, knowledge, inspiration, and, of course, a touch of ’80s nostalgia.
Here are some crucial reminders to ensure you make the most of your experience:
Early Registration Bonus: Register Before 9AM EST for Extra Raffle Entry
- Registration Opens 8am EST
- Bring your registration tickets, either printed or images on your phone, and the related QR code for faster check-in.
- Want an extra chance to win big? Register before 9 AM to unlock an exclusive early registration bonus of an additional entry into our exciting raffles. Don’t miss out on the possibility of scoring incredible prizes, including a year of Free Energy!
Eco 80’s Rewind Reception:
- Get ready to rewind the tape at the Eco-80’s Rewind Reception After PARTY from 8 PM – 11 PM. Dust off your best ’80s gear, because this neon-lit night promises music, dancing, and karaoke. It’s not just a party; it’s a chance to celebrate the 80s and our commitment to a greener world.
- Outfit Recommendation: Speaking of ’80s gear, don’t forget to prepare your outfit for the after-party. The more outrageous, the better! Embrace the era and let your style shine.
Dress for Success:
- While the after-party calls for ’80s flair, we recommend professional attire for the daytime sessions. Dress for success as you absorb insights from Think+ Top Leaders, keynote speakers, and special guests.
With a dynamic agenda featuring powerful announcements, inspiring talks, in-depth training, and the unforgettable Eco-80’s Rewind Reception, this event will be a memorable moment in your Think+ journey to success and we can’t wait to celebrate it with you.
Think+ New England Regional Event Details
Join us in Connecticut in November for a year-defining experience as we convene Think Energy Executives, Top Leaders, and Energy Advisors at the luxurious Foxwoods Resort & Casino. This celebration will be packed with insightful instruction, invaluable education, opportunities to connect with the Think+ community, and, of course, fun!
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn from the Best: Immerse yourself in a knowledge-packed environment where Think+ Top Leaders will share their strategies, insights, and success stories. Gain valuable tips and tricks that can take your business to new heights.
- Inspiration and Motivation: Our lineup of keynote speakers will ignite your passion and drive to succeed. Discover how to overcome challenges, set ambitious goals, and achieve the success.
- Community: Connect with like-minded individuals who share your vision and ambition. Build powerful relationships that can open doors to new opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations.
- Cutting-Edge Tools: Discover innovative strategies and explore the latest tools and technologies available to you as an Energy Advisor.
- Unforgettable Experiences: Foxwoods Resort and Casino provides the perfect backdrop for networking, learning, and relaxation. Enjoy world-class amenities, entertainment, and fine dining.
- Take Control of Your Future: Whether you’re just starting your Think+ journey or looking to revitalize your business, this event can provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to take control of your financial future.
- Exclusive Giveaways and Prizes: We have some exciting surprises in store, as an extra reward for purchasing a ticket and attending the event, including exclusive giveaways and chances to win incredible prizes like a year of Free Energy. Don’t miss your shot at winning big!
- To be eligible for raffle you must purchase ticket to event and register at time of event and present at raffle drawing
- The free energy benefit applies to the primary residential home of the winner.
- The free energy benefit cannot be transferred
- The customer must be signed up with Think Energy
- The customer will continue to pay their electricity bill through the utility and will get cash rebates (similar to the FEC)
– Senior Director, Brendan Kenny
– Senior Director, Ed Kenny
– Senior Director, Lisa & Jim Kenny
– Senior Director, Diana & Tony Procopio
Foxwoods Resort & Casino: 350 Trolley Line Boulevard, Mashantucket, CT 06338
Saturday, November 11th
- 8:00AM Registration Opens
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM Session 1
- 12:00PM – 1:30PM Lunch Break
- 1:30PM – 4:30PM Session 2
- 5:00PM – 8:00PM Dinner Break
- 8:00PM – 11:00PM Eco-80’s Rewind Reception
- $49 October 1st – October 31st
- $59 November 1st – November 10th
- $69 At the door