FAQ: Getting Ready for your Annual Renewal
With the one-year anniversary of Think+ approaching, EAs will soon be asked to complete Annual Renewals. This should not be a particularly cumbersome process – it’s as easy as having an active credit card attached to your profile — but we understand that any new territory will come with questions.
So, here are some FAQs:
How do I update my credit card for my Annual Renewal?
It’s easy. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Think+ Web Office here.
- Follow these steps: Settings > Annual Renewal Fee > EDIT > Select Payment Method > Credit Card
- Once there, enter your credit card information and click Submit.
- You can confirm that your card has been saved by clicking the drop-down arrow in the “PAYMENT CARD” field.
- As always, be sure to SAVE.
More of a visual learner? Watch the process on Scribe.
What is my Annual Renewal fee?
Each EA is required to pay a $99 Annual Renewal fee to remain active.
What if I do not want to pay my Annual Renewal Fee?
This is a non-negotiable requirement. Per your Terms & Policies, failure to pay the renewal fee means you are forfeiting your position within Think+. You’ll lose your customers, teams, and rank.
Can I suspend payment for the Annual Renewal Fee?
What happens if I fall into grace due to billing failures?
While in grace, you will be unable to enroll customers or downline Energy Advisors. Nor will you have access to the Think+ Connect Mobile application and all of your earned commissions will be held.
Learn how to pay your Annual Renewal Fee when in grace on Scribe.
How long do I remain in grace due to billing failures?
You will remain in grace for 60 days, after which your position will be canceled.
Can my position be re-instated after Cancellation?
No. If you decide to re-enroll, you will be required to start your business from scratch.
- You will be required to sit out for a mandatory six-month waiting period before re-enrolling.
- Even if you re-enroll, all held earnings are forfeited at cancellation.
- You will also lose all previously enrolled customers, downline Energy Advisors, and earned ranks.